View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 09:33 PM
arabian's Avatar
arabian arabian is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 10,697
arabian will become famous soon enough

Berner Faith has a point - where is the personal property located?

If your ex summons the police you will be told that you have to render her property to her, although your ex would (in that scenario) have to provide the police with a detailed list of the property which she wished to obtain. Police would then likely tell her/you to go through your family lawyers.

If you are afraid of your ex then perhaps consider sending the storage key to your ex in a taxi (this is assuming that you have no personal property in the storage locker).

If you need clarification simply call your local police/RCMP detachment and ask for their guidance in the matter.
Reply With Quote