Case settlement today, Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case settlement today, Questions

Basically the judge said they had 7 weeks to get the offers reasonable, or closer together or they will go to trial, and they need a list of witnesses.

What do they need witnesses for? Its all $$$ now.

If it goes to trial, they are both gonna lose so much, on top of everything else...my partner has agreed to pay the court amount for his adult child...no questions

His ex called the daughter and said they had to get documentation proving she could never work, on the way home. My partner is now 2.5 hours away taking his daughter to the hospital, as she keeps saying shes going to harm herself.

Not once did he or his lawyer question the child support so not sure what get said

You need to stop starting new threads for each step in your partners case. Just add to your other threads.

There is obviously more to this case if the judge said they needed to get closer to the middle. There is more to the kids welfare. Clearly she has a serious issue that requires additional medical care.

Your best bet would be to stay out of it and let him deal with it. He has a lawyer who can answer his questions and should be doing his job.

Comment

I didnt realize that

I wont bother posting anymore, I belong to a lot of different forums for different things, including being an admin at several... and they are way more welcoming then you are

Comment

Case settlement today, Questions

Originally posted by canthisberight View Post
        I wont bother posting anymore, I belong to a lot of different forums for different things, including being an admin at several... and they are way more welcoming then you are

This forum is full of honest up front people who tell it like it is. The people who end up leaving either don’t need the help anymore or they had their feelings hurt.

As an admin on a different forum you should know how to moderate and keep the forum organized. One of the chief rules here is to search for your topic before posting a new thread and/or use the general chat section to continue discussions. You are one of a few new posters who has posted multiple threads for different aspects of the same case. It gets confusing and disorganized.

As for your partner’s case, you are getting very deep in a complicated issue that is his to deal with. As someone who is the wife of a person that went through a case I can safely say when someone is getting too deep. There is a difference between asking a question and posting your emotions on his response to his matter. You may not like something he has happening but ultimately it is his matter to deal with and since the judge didn’t move yesterday it is obvious there is more to it than what you know. Which is why if you want to vent, you can truck on over to general chat where many of the spouses tend to air their frustrations.

Good luck to you on your other forums and with your partners issues. Sounds like you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by canthisberight View Post
          I belong to a lot of different forums for different things, including being an admin at several...
          Wow, are you really an admin? Could you tell us more about your position? That sounds so cool! How did you get the position? What kind of insights do you have for us regular people who are not admins?

Please don't leave, we don't get many people of your stature and aplomb here. Rockscan couldn't even spell "rockstar" correctly when she was making her username, ignore her.

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
            Please don't leave, we don't get many people of your stature and aplomb here. Rockscan couldn't even spell "rockstar" correctly when she was making her username, ignore her.

I didn’t want to get too cocky before I demonstrated my awesomeness. You can refer to me as Rockstar from now on though J.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X