View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Pynklipz Pynklipz is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 8
Pynklipz is on a distinguished road

I'm thinking of filing for shared custody in my response to my ex's motion to change. She wanted to take our 13 yr old son on vacation during my time and I refused since she threatened to call the police on my last summer. She wanted to change the pick-up location and I refused so she passed empty threats of the cops. She picked him up without incident but I decided to stop agreeing to her 'changes' every summer and stand firm to my time with my son. She served me for increased support (which I can't afford with another ex I pay child support to, 2 little ones and a retired mother at home).

I'm thinking of filing for shared custody to reduce the support. My son already has his space at my house. He comes every 2 wks and all summer. She wants more time in the summer and flexibility for her trips.

Thoughts? Advice?