Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As previously stated the purpose of this poll was to have rwm hear it from other people that his views are not popular. That was accomplished, even if nothing further comes from it.

The only people he listens to are those with whom he agrees. He pretends to be interested in "debate", but the reality is that he is a dicktator, as noted by another poster.

Comment

And my point is (was) that not that many people cared, period.

And "dicktator" is just another example of the personally directed rudeness shown by some on this board.

Unless, of course, it was a spelling mistake.

Comment

Some definitions of dicktator:

One who take the charge of situations with the help of boasting about his manhood.

A cruel but especially retarded politician who rules a country by iron hand.

One who thinks he's god, but really is on a computer hub ego trip.

controlling jerk, usually is abusive, as well, but not always. also thinks he can control everyone in sight

Spelling mistake, not this time.

Comment

My bad, I was thinking in terms of real english words, not urban slang.

Still doesn't excuse the rudeness, IMHO.

Comment

I've held back on the rudeness. Ive tried to be patient with rwm. The minute he posts something worth reading, he has to revert back to his bias family system bullshit.
            I just did the dicktator part cause I thought it was funny. That's all.

Oh, and then found the definitions after.... I really didn't think anything would come up. Lucky me. And they actually seem somewhat fit. LOL
            Last edited by tugofwar; 12-04-2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by piggybanktoex View Post
              And my point is (was) that not that many people cared, period.
              As of now, 94 replies to this thread and 1,450 views. You sure about that?

Comment

But you alone are almost 20% of the replies.

And goodness knows how often you viewed to check your progress in the "election".

How many times were you allowed to vote, I wonder?

....just asking....

Comment

Oh for pete's sake, everybody calm down and vote in my car poll instead.

Comment

Regardless of how many people care, the purpose of this thread was achieved and a few of us had some pretty good laughs.

Have you had any laughs while here, or has it just been all about how badly you got screwed? Reading some of your old posts, I think I know the answer. Here's a typical example:

Originally posted by piggybanktoex View Post
                    This is a good example of how it should work.

Each person works. Each person makes roughly the same money. Each person agrees on 50-50 custody. CS should be roughly $10K.

Each person will have a drop in life-style. No one is being bled by the other. It is a separation that will have it's emotional toll no doubt, but will not be compounded by financial crucifixion.

Take the same circumstances, triple the man's salary and you would get a woman fighting for sole custody (higher CS), demanding he pay for her standard of living, quitting her job (for the kids), and demanding his T-4 every year. Worst & cynical case, I agree.

My point is that, in this example(s), why would a person have to give over more than he would if he was making less? His higher wage is not due, it would appear by any sacrifice on her part, he just earns more.

And yes, I'm still upset about the outcome of my divorce, but regardless, why should both sides be equalized. My rich neighbour certainly isn't compelled to share with me because he makes more than I do.
                    Oh, and BTW, I was allowed to vote 17 times.

And I checked the results 1,450 times minus the number of posts in this thread
                    Last edited by dadtotheend; 12-04-2010, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mess View Post
                      Oh for pete's sake, everybody calm down and vote in my car poll instead.
                      Already did dude. I was only allowed to vote once there though

Comment

• Originally posted by piggybanktoex View Post
                        But you alone are almost 20% of the replies.

And goodness knows how often you viewed to check your progress in the "election".

How many times were you allowed to vote, I wonder?

....just asking....

Its amazing....

I never knew that Pigs could count.

(What with having no fingers to use for assistance)....

Comment

• Well Shit. The poll closed before I got to vote.

Anywhoo- RWM, your an idiot.

As for as your military comment, I too am smack dab in the middle of soldierville too. In fact I am married to one. He also thinks your an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrsb View Post
                            Well Shit. The poll closed before I got to vote.

Anywhoo- RWM, your an idiot.

As for as your military comment, I too am smack dab in the middle of soldierville too. In fact I am married to one. He also thinks your an idiot.

hahahaha

People always look at me funny when I start giggling at my computer... today was no exception!

Comment

• Yeah, that was a good one!

No, make that a REAL good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrsb View Post

LMAO!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X