View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 05:08 PM
velas velas is offline
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 37
velas is on a distinguished road

If he is going to claim undue hardship, then it would likely apply to the child support he pays for his additional 2 children, not to his first child. I would absolutely do what you can to get the support adjusted to the proper level. If he quits and tries to work for cash, it would be simple enough to have the income imputed to his original amount. His decision to have additional children should not affect his first child. I also have a young child at home and never considered even trying to lower support for my first child. And with daycare, etc things were definitely tight for a few years.
Reply With Quote