filing form 15B RESPONSE TO MOTION TO CHANGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filing form 15B RESPONSE TO MOTION TO CHANGE

HI ALL, question is, could I file my form 15B response on my own at the court house or do I need a lawyer to do so? If so, does anyone have experience doing that? How long does it take? Do I need to take day off work? How much does it cost?
    Any feedback is appreciated...

Do you have a lawyer? If you have one they should be doing all of that for you.

If you don't have one, you can self represent and file your own documents provided you understand and follow the rules.

Comment

No lawyer yet. I know I will need one for the court date. I have 30 days to respond to motion for change. I have the form (15B), it was sent with the motion to change filled by Ex. Could I fill it out, and take it to court house? I am going to be interviewing Lawyers next week. In the hopes of finding one that has a good success rate on fair settlements for the payor of SS. Im not self representing,however if I can submit my 15B, I could save some $$, which will be needed for a good lawyer....

Comment

If you will be retaining a lawyer, you have your 30 days. Fill out your form, give it to your lawyer to review and have them respond on your behalf.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X