View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 03:00 PM
moon123 moon123 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 2
moon123 is on a distinguished road
Default Child Support and port secondary education fee

I and my ex have a child and have been divorced. We had agreement that my ex pay child support until the child graduate from high school. My child will graduate from high school this year and will pursuit post-secondary education. Family law in Ontario dictates that each parent, along with the student is responsible for carrying the brunt of the cost of post secondary education.

My ex now refuse to pay for child support after graduation and the child's post secondary education.

What should I do now ? Can I bring a motion to the court for the child support and the education cost ?

Any advise is appreciated.
Reply With Quote