This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the girls!

Here's a little reminder of the things you don't have to deal with anymore!

Right now I am watching a movie on the TV, while I use scissors to cut my toe-nails. I'm also drinking a beer, and have the laptop on a small table pulled up in front of me in the TV room. The dog is also by my feet, and farts at will.

Puts a smile on my face...hoping that my ex is enjoying the same pleasures without me having to deal....

It goes both ways, and I have been enjoying my own relaxation today without him having to deal with me taking a day off of life....

Comment

the toe-nail thing drives all women mad.
      At least every one I have ever been with.
      I have to admit - it is a VERY SEXY thing to do...LOL

Comment

REALLY.....

Send me your info, I will gladly mail you a pair of TOE NAIL CLIPPERS!

Yuck!

Ang

Comment

Nothing wrong with what you are doing...except.

Are the toenail clippings going to remain on the floor to get stepped on? Are the empties going to sit around for days? Are the scissors normally used for another purpose and not getting cleaned up and returned to their place?

It's not about what you do on your own time, it's about what traces you leave behind for other people to deal with!

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
            here's a little reminder of the things you don't have to deal with anymore!

Right now i am watching a movie on the tv, while i use scissors to cut my toe-nails. I'm also drinking a beer, and have the laptop on a small table pulled up in front of me in the tv room. The dog is also by my feet, and farts at will.
            i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There is one major downside that wretched forgot to mention...I'm sure his socks are lieing somewhere in the middle of the floor as well...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X