Thread: Peace Bonds
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 05:21 PM
billiechic billiechic is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Vaughan
Posts: 2,373
billiechic is on a distinguished road

Have you talked to a lawyer?

I would try to extend the peace bond, but start putting together the paperwork and information JIC you have to file in Family Court. If you don't get the Peace Bond, I would apply for the RO just for some protection.

Are you working on a Separation Agreement? If you are uncomfortable with him dropping off the kids at your house, don't let him. You have custody and given the situation it would be foolish of you to do that.

Try to set up another neutral location. Can you still use daycare as the main location? This is what I do. Otherwise you could use a busy coffeeshop, library etc. Somewhere that any confrontation will be noticed. We do ours either at the police station or Timmies.
Reply With Quote