View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 10:09 AM
sshan sshan is offline
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 36
sshan is on a distinguished road
Default Mobility and Child Rights

1. My Ex has filed the case in toronto while staying in kitchener and when I hired the lawyer and questioned her lawyer she fled the city with my son and moved to toronto as the case was filed in toronto.( no court order in place). My son is 5 years old.

In the urgent casee conference the judge refused to take this case and moved the case back to kitchener and I have been requesting access for my child through my lawyer and it is getting refused over and over and I have lost 10k without any success so I 'm thinking of representing my case on my own ? your thoughts on it?

I am also paying child support ( by table) full amount and I dont have access on it? what can I do?

SO my questions is

1. Do I have to request for a urgent motion ? If yes does any one have a sample template ?
2. I'm seeing my son in the zoom for 1 hour and my ex is not ready to give my son to me for parenting time ?
3. I wanted to know whether my son will be moved back to kitchener as he was born and brought in ktichener and lived all his life in Kitchener?
4.In this case is it possilbe to get 50/50 custody? as I have been the one to take care of my son.
Reply With Quote