View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 12:06 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 6,729
rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

You will have to do a financial statement and figure out the asset split. You are staying in the house and she is entitled to a portion of it. You can also work out some sort of settlement where you have a step down as your income changes. Seeing a lawyer will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote