View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 09:21 AM
HammerDad HammerDad is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 3,973
HammerDad will become famous soon enough

First send a registered letter stating you don't consent to the relocation of the children. An email is OK, but a registered letter is substantially better.

From there request mediation and if worst comes to worst, file a motion in court to prevent the relocation of the kids. If the ex wants to move, they will have to make some concessions like:

1. they should have to transport the kids the extra distance; or
2. accept reduced c/s to compensate the parent who now has to travel the extra distance to pick up the kids for their parenting time; and
3. make up any parenting time lost during the mid-week with extra time during the summer/march break/Christmas Break.
Reply With Quote