This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just meeeeee ooooowwww

Is it just me or did some posts/threads/posters get deleted? I noticed that there were posts a few hours ago and now says last post was at 5:30ish?
    Maybe I should step away from the bong... no worries though, my child is fast asleep................ and no alcohol was present either... lol JK sorry. Not being nice. I shouldn't take out my frustrations on this forum or I might get deleted and end up in internet space for eternity..... Anyone want me to say hi to anyone while Im there? What was that poster's name from the states? The crazy one? I vaguely remember, it was when I was a newbie..
    Last edited by tugofwar; 08-09-2010, 10:54 PM.

I can't believe you didn't share the bong. Now whatever will I do all night??

Comment

Was her name "scared"?

Comment

yep! She should have been scared too..of US!!

Comment

Originally posted by billiechic View Post
          yep! She should have been scared too..of US!!
          She was fascinated by you! and she kept mailing me for 6 months crazy stuff every week.

Comment

lol - definite pattern - I don't know how many pm's I received from "them" thus far... perhaps just looking for an audience of anyone that will listen.

Comment

well I guess when you run out of real life people whoare willing to sit there and listen to you face to face, the internet is the next best thing LOL

Comment

In hindsight...Not sure but I think "wards" are allowed net access.

Comment

Likely in Ottawa, EVERY - and I mean EVERY - psych ward and mental facility is full to the brim. Don't ask me how I know.

Comment

I believe it... Uncle Fort Henry appears similar.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X