View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 01:42 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1122 View Post
it says : " The Registry may only give you information about someone else's divorce if you need it to enforce a law or if you have the consent of one of the parties."

its basically. I just had a case conference. My ex's employee ( a teacher) she works under. Apparently was kicked out of a private school for child-molestation (not sure if police were called in)
- even in his own divorce- he's not allowed to be near his kids or allowed even phone calls.

- for me its just that why is my ex taking my B4 close to him or he's trying to cause problems but whatever
Do you know the court house it would have been filed in? Call the court house. I would also recommend calling the registry. I do it all the time. They will tell you what court house the file is at. They won't tell you much more than that.

You can always hire a service provider to get the file.

Unless the person in question has access to the kids then, it isn't worth your time. If the other parent simply works for the person it doesn't mean that person has access to the kids. Don't dig holes where you don't need any.

Here is a step by step guide on how to do it in Ontario.

http://www.archives.gov.on.ca/en/acc...in_ontario.pdf