View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 04:09 PM
wretchedotis's Avatar
wretchedotis wretchedotis is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ON
Posts: 2,317
wretchedotis is on a distinguished road

Both you and the other party need to prepare a Form 17c Settlement Conference brief. This must be served on the other party, and filed at court. There are specific deadlines to follow in order to do this.

A Guide to Procedures in Family Court - Ministry of the Attorney General

The above link might help you.