This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• must be getting old...

just watched 'seabiscuit' and was on the verge of tears at times.

good movie... check it out.

blame it on the anxiety/stress of dealing with the separation/divorce...never blame it on age !

Comment

Don't get me wrong. A good cry can help at times. Be aware I try very hard to make sure those occasions are when I'm alone, of course

And its nice to be able to suspend my disbelief while watching a movie - even if that means I'm a wimp?

Comment

I always cry at the end of Return of the Jedi when Darth Vader throws the Emperor in the power core.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
          I always cry at the end of Return of the Jedi when Darth Vader throws the Emperor in the power core.
          LOL. Yeah - that would make the most hardened criminal cry, of course!

Comment

We always watch it on Father's Day.

Comment

damn... what do you do at christmas? Put a pinate of jesus christ up and have at him? I hear the easter bunny needs to be eviscerated too.
              ew.

personally, I choose power and the dark side over family.
              Just Sayin'
              Last edited by wretchedotis; 08-14-2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Obi Wan never told you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
                  We always watch it on Father's Day.
                  Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Taking down the Emperor and saving the universe is what fathers are for, after all.

Comment

Going through separation definitely thinned my skin as far as crying goes. Almost ANY movie with the smallest sad part has been able to provoke a few tears now. And the final Harry Potter movie practically had me blubbernig... Snape and Lily, soooo sad

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X