View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 12:54 AM

arabian will become famous soon enough

I was divorced in 2010. My son and and I were stalked by ex's g/f. I moved across the country. I have received emails for years from ex's g/f (pretending to be ex) since 2009. There is really not much you can do about it if you have a child with that person or for other reasons.

Time makes things better. I know you have probably heard that saying often. I would recommend that you set up another email account and have your regular family and friends use the new one. In a while the only messages you will receive in the old account will be from your ex. You can then decide what you want to do. Yes it takes a long time to set this up and in the meantime it is very annoying. In the long term it is well worth it. Anything aside from child=centered information is awful. Many on the forum over the years have purchased Our Family Wizard to use as communication. Actually I believe in some cases it has been ordered by the court. You can search on this forum for information on the program.

Hope you are free from harassment some day. I don't want to jinx myself but I have been free of harassment for at least 4 months now!