Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other side not playing nice, so should I do same?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stripes View Post
    (This may not actually be KidsAreWorthIt - because this is just so over the top and the previous posts by this username aren't crazy. Is it possible to hack ODF?).

If this really is KAWI - I agree with Blink, you need to stop talking about this on a public Internet forum.
    It is very possible to hack into someone's account and post as them, although, unfortunately, it does not appear to be the case here.

Comment

HELLO ALL. THIS CONVERSSTION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND IS NOT STUFF THAT PERTAINS TO MY CASE. I LEFT MY COMPUTER FOR A WHILE ANF IG GUESS THE BROWSER STLL KEPT ME LOGGED IN OT SOME GOT MY ACCOINT INFOM THERE IS NOT TWO KIDS IN MY CASE I ONLY 1M I HAVE NO 4 WAY SCHED EITHER, AND I HAVE NO PLANS TO LEAVE TO ANYWHETE ELSE BUT HERE. THIS ID SOME SICK PRAN'M Please remove this entire thread.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X