View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 04:30 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,577
rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

If she is entitled to spousal (and truly you should have a lawyer) then try to fight to have it reviewed at different periods like three and five years or even stepped down. If you are young and you havent been married long, the likelihood of long or permanent spousal support will be lower.

Janus is right about the rest. No one cares about the non custodial parent and getting upset about it is a waste of energy.

Focus on getting less spousal for a shorter period of time, transitioning to 50/50 and getting your ex back to work.
Reply With Quote