View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 02:09 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,593
rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Taher View Post
Thanks tilt.
- Does that mean the parent with the child day to day decision making rights can decide to put the child into any extracurricular activity as they feel right without asking the paying parent for consent? And then claim these as section 7 expenses?
- Sorry for my lack of knowledge but I am trying to get my head around this: what if the paying parent does not have enough financial resources to pay additional section 7 expenses such as day care/child care, extracurriculars, etc.?

You dont have to agree to everything. But if your ex goes to work then you do pay for daycare. The good part is they are earning income and pay a portion as well.

The ex will have to get agreement in writing from you to have it as a s7. They cant simply register and then tell you to pay up.
Reply With Quote