This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a laugh

Just thought some folks would get a laugh out of this. Brief history..C/L for 15 yrs, then ex wants out of the relationship. The home is in both our names, but I pay 100% of everything. I wasn't moving out fast enough, so a week later she charges me with assault, and I get the boot. 3 months later, the charges are withdrawn outright. (no Peace Bond, because it was all BS) I file for exclusive possession, and move into the basement apt in the home. Ex moves in with her boyfriend, but continues to use the upstairs of the house for storage of her stuff, and comes and goes as she pleases. Ex calls the police (I'm on holidays, and not even in the same city) again, claims I'm fooling around with the hydro. Now the funny part...at the first Resolution meeting, Ex still claims I'm an electrician, and able to screw around with the hydro from afar!!! lol. Almost at the same instant I get passed my opened mail, which contains a letter from the hydro company stating that the trees on our property are interfering with the wires, and disruption of service will occur!! I thought the Judge would fall off his chair, when my lawyer suggested that the Hydro company be charged!! Round 2 is next month.

So she had kept your mail and opened it? LMAO I like that even better than the Hydro thing. Isn't that technically illegal?

I'd be trying to find a way to work that in as a reason you need exclusive possession and the two of you are unable to live under the same roof.

"Your honor, she even steals my mail, as per the last court hearing"

Comment

The mail thing is only part of it. I also shut off the cable and Internet because I didn't have access to it (living in the basement) and she has been sleeping at her b/f. She called the police that time, too, claiming harassment, and I had a 3 hr 'interview' by police. They eventually concluded it was Unfounded. She tried bringing this up in court as well, but after the 'hydro' BS, the judge shut her down, and ordered the return of all the equipment. It's been so ridiculous, I have to laugh at it now.

Comment

too funny! (not haha, but sad that someone can be that spiteful...)

Comment

Another laugh is me paying all the utilities, and having to go to the laundramat, and hearing the Ex doing her laundry for FREE upstairs!!!!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X