View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 04:41 PM
InterprovincialParents's Avatar
InterprovincialParents InterprovincialParents is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ontario
Posts: 908
InterprovincialParents is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to InterprovincialParents

Unfortunately, the law only allows one file a claim for undue hardship. It is a very onerous and difficult task. And the courts work from a base assumption that separated or divorced parents should not have more children than they can afford to support...

However, should you feel you can put forth a claim, the information can be found at the link below...

The Federal Child Support Guidelines: Step-by-Step