View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 06:55 PM
smadax smadax is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 63
smadax is on a distinguished road
Default Good Start

Originally Posted by logicalvelocity
Your sister should start corresponding in writing for requests of the child's access and of course sent by registered mail. This is evidence of such. If the requests go rejected, or denied the court will question the fathers ability to parent the child effectively and may even see him as putting his own interests ahead of the childs.

Your sister should also be requesting information pertaining to the health, education and welfare to the child. If the formal requests go rejected or denied, again the court will question this conduct and perhaps may question the ability of the father to parent effectively.
Your right. Thanks for the great advise logicalvelocity, we'll start here by writing a registered letter making her intentions clear in gaining reasonable telephone access to her son.