View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 09:02 PM
arabian's Avatar
arabian arabian is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 10,694
arabian will become famous soon enough

Registering with a maintenance enforcement agency alleviates the need to send/receive emails about money owing. If the father is legitimately going through a hard time he can cry to FRO and make an arrangement with him. This way he doesn't have to deal with his ex. It is really very simple. I wonder about people who have the opportunity to register with a maintenance enforcement agency (it's free) but prefer to bitch and complain about not receiving any money.

IF the father is child-like and unwilling to live up to his legal and moral obligations then FRO is definitely the way to go IMO. Perhaps the reality of losing a drivers license will motivate him into paying his bills in a timely manner?

If I wasn't registered with MEP Alberta I wouldn't have seen a dime from my ex.
Reply With Quote