View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 03:42 PM
arabian's Avatar
arabian arabian is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 10,694
arabian will become famous soon enough

You could simply be pregnant from someone else (without procedure).

Father of your children is a non-resident for how long?

Court decision from your country would be sent to Canada if your country is listed below:

Enforcement between provinces, territories and countries

I'm not sure if Canada would do anything as he is a non-resident.

Last edited by arabian; 10-22-2016 at 03:45 PM.
Reply With Quote