Thread: Delay Tactics
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 07:29 PM
NBDad's Avatar
NBDad NBDad is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 2,734
NBDad is on a distinguished road

Not saying they record calls. I'm saying that if your ex called the court and indicated to the clerk there was a prior motion that take procedural precedence, then that should be pretty clear cut.

The process is pretty straightforward...the court filing that occurred first would take precedence, assuming one or both parties still live in that area.

Hence the reason for the procedural motion. If you have a court file number in New Brunswick, simply request a copy of the file itself from them. If it involves you, you have a right to it. (They may charge you some nominal fee for a print out of it)

At least then you have a copy of it on hand for 1 March.

Let us know how you make out.