Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible that Judge in my motion being judge in trail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible that Judge in my motion being judge in trail?

I understand that judge in case conference/settlement conference/trail management will not be my judge in trail. How about judge in my motion (I have two motions now), is it possible that judge in my motion will be judge in trail?

In BC, it would be possible.

Comment

ow about judge in my motion (I have two motions now), is it possible that judge in my motion will be judge in trail?
      Yes, you may have the same judge.

Comment

Also, I am certain that the Justices must gossip/speak with one another regarding parties. At least it certainly seems this way to me.

Comment

I am certain that the Justices must gossip/speak with one another regarding parties.
          The judges make endorsements to tell the next judge what has happened.
          Unless there is something outrageous the judge from a few weeks/months before would not remember anything specific about your case to pass on to the next judge.

Comment

Thanks for the input.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X