View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 12:36 PM
limer limer is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Southern Ontario
Posts: 256
limer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to limer

I'd say if you have a government issued copies, then it is easy to get a copy of them certified via a notary public at the court house or your either of your lawyers. If it is a certified copy from an original then I wouldn't give her them either since if they are lost as well then either of you would have to reapply for a replacement. Your ex does need to be more accomodating with regard to your concern (just as long as your not being malicious). I'd give her her options in writing as how you'd like to handle it, and let her decide which route she wants to choose which would then put the onus on her. It's a control issue.