View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 11:07 PM

Mess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the rough

You had a house fully paid for, you have possession, but you didn't buy him out 3.5 years ago. He is still waiting for equalization.

I'm sorry, I don't understand how you burned through $25,000 in legal costs in just 6 months to get one motion? Actually, since costs are never the actually 100% of the bill, I'd be surprised if it wasn't double that?

Are you saying the only issue was the sale/buyout of the home, and child support? You have a court order? Why haven't you registered with the FRO? Is he self-employed and can't be ganrisheed?

You have apparently won every hearing so far, has no justice told the both of you whether there was a case for spousal or not? I'm sorry, do we here have more evidence and legal knowledge than they?

Again, I understand you are stressed and you have another court date approaching, but what can we tell you that you don't already know?

You are asking for case law "on this issue", but I'm not clear on what your issue is? Spousal Support? The sale or buyout of the home?