View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 06:02 AM
Mom 2 Two Mom 2 Two is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 474
Mom 2 Two is on a distinguished road
Default Calculating Section 7

My agreement says we pay in proportion to our incomes. When ex was paying. He only ever paid half. I didnít normally dispute that as I was just happy he paid something.

Now we are bringing a motion finally to enforce the agreement and try to collect the arrears.

Should I go back and recalculate what ex should have paid vs what he paid?

Do I do this simply to show the judge ?

He actually did this in his CC brief a year ago regarding child support. For 3 years it said he over paid a total of $218. Lol. Also he never once gave me his t4 or taxes so it could be recalculated.

We have our SC end of March. Lawyer will bring motion for the following week and hope judge will hear it at SC...

So I need to gather things for two different court appearances for paperwork


Still canít open Ottawa_dads spreadsheet. Can anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote