Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

Been marry for over 19 years have 2 kids 16 and 11 have husban has been emotional abusive but this relationship is really but kids a suffering more for seeing all this I want to move out the house but as he has isolated by not letting paranting my kids.. he has took all that has to do with the kids I work full time minimum wage he has his own business what can you guys tell me if I move to a shelter he in no fiscal abusive but just the way he talk manipulate and thing..I been in caunceling said move out the house to a shelter..help please
    Last edited by XBMOM; 03-16-2020, 07:50 PM. Reason: Need change title

Verbal or physical..it's all abuse and you and your kids deserve better. Seek advice from a domestic abuse shelter. They can point you in the right direction. And don't let him know your plans. If the situation escalates, he could become physically abusivel. Please be safe.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X