View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 01:52 PM
BitHunter BitHunter is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 546
BitHunter is on a distinguished road
Default Question about access to a child/Notice of Motion

Our separation agreement states that "Access shall be as agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with Laura’s wishes, as well as in consultation with professionals involved in Laura’s care. Separate Minutes of Settlement may be executed with regard to access. "

My ex allows me to see my 7 year old daughter biweekly for 6 hours, which is pretty much not enough for anything. I asked her and her lawyer to give me more time but they denied extending the access and told me to go to court if I want more access.

Is it enough to fill out the Notice of Motion and the affidavit form, file it and serve it if I want a judge to give me more time? The form (FLR 14) asks for some kind of "notice of a case conference", but we have never been to court so I don't have that.