View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:20 AM
limer limer is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Southern Ontario
Posts: 256
limer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to limer

You'll want to put in a motion for interim spousal support. I would also suppose that within your claim that you checked off appropriate boxes for spousal support and equalization.

Usually an endorsement will be specific as has some form of order within it. In any case, from an endorsemdent, usually the moving party makes up a draft copy of the "order" the judge is going to sign. They then send this to opposing party approving the draft as to form and content. The judge would then sign and put it into a formalized, signed, sealed order. If they oppose, then they have to submit a copy of their draft to you. If not resolved then it goes in front of the judge. You'll find info within the Family Law Rules.

Last edited by limer; 10-22-2012 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Added endorsement