View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 02:15 PM
NBDad's Avatar
NBDad NBDad is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 2,734
NBDad is on a distinguished road

Personally I would try to make it as reasonable as possible. If you go the route of reducing the support cheques AND getting arrears (ie. overpayment from her).

From what I understand, you still pay support, just a lower amount? and because you overpaid for those three months, she owes you the difference.

Simply take the total amount she owes, divide it by the amount of months you are writing the support cheques for, and reduce each cheque by that amount.