View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 06:50 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

I can speak for myself and my experiences in observing good friends (older men and women) who observe a fellow old geezer with a young foreign woman.....

I observed lots and lots of laughter behind the old geezer's back. His social life in Canada was abruptly curtailed as his friends simply did not want the "spectacle" at their homes nor did they want to hang out and play cards with him anymore. I also observed men and women (young and old) feeling sorry for the young woman who obviously was so desperate that she had to become the nurse-maid/prostitute to the old guy. It really is a pitiful sight - I'm talking about a guy in his 70's with a 20-year-old. And yes, the happy couple did end up having a child together!

It must be disconcerting for the adult children of the old geezer to see their father playing house with someone younger than themselves.

So if you are contemplating something like this you should stop and consider how welcome you and your young g/f will be in your friends homes. Invitations to go out dining with friends may also evaporate.

Hey I'm what you would consider an 'old Canadian woman' and I really could care less so please do not state that "older Canadian women, just hate seeing an old Canadian man with a lovely sexy foreign woman." As long as the taxpayer isn't stuck with the bill then each to their own. When I see this I just think that someone is screwing the maid. Doesn't bother me in the least.