View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 02:48 PM
wretchedotis's Avatar
wretchedotis wretchedotis is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ON
Posts: 2,317
wretchedotis is on a distinguished road

You could submit your assesment, copy of banking (showing when joint acct was closed), or explain to the judge that his assesment proves it and ask for an order that his assesment be released to you.

Thats probably something to motion for, however.