View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 01:41 PM
99bobster99 99bobster99 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 27
99bobster99 is on a distinguished road

The only issue with filing anything is that I am currently able to deduct this child support from my taxes. If I "stir the pot" it may nullify my previous arrangement? Is there a way to redirect the payments without changing the previous agreement I have with my ex?

Yes, she is a slug, since I have spent years expressing the fact that I would take him in with my new family. But no, in spite, she didn't want to take him away from her parents care. Well guess what, she has created this mess and now I rarely see my son either, so unfortunately, sole custody is not in the cards.