View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 01:05 PM
representingself representingself is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 992
representingself is on a distinguished road

She may also be collecting CTC which is fraud.
Payments should be going to the grandparents.
I'd file a Motion to Change immediately... if all you are requesting is that the money be forwarded to the grandparents, it shouldn't be a big deal.