View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 03:38 AM

wretchedotis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
My warning to parents who take children and commitment to the parents who have this happen to them:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for sole custody, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you think before you act and don't make children pawns in family law, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will stop you from doing it!
(Quote "tayken" and modified from the movie of the same name: "Taken".)

Good Luck! (Past, present and future abducting parents.)
Tayken
I prefer the original line from the movie.

I am not one that believes in Capital Punishment on the whole.
I believe that if the individual is forbidden from taking lives, so should the State be. Indeed, all of humanity should be.

But the singular instance where I might agree with it is with respect to the violation of children and their well-being.

In my estimation, almost everything is ultimately forgivable. Crimes against children being the exception.

Even the most (to paraphrase a recent sentiment I've seen on social media) bad-ass thug in the world answers the toy phone when a two year old hands it to them.

Honestly, Stephen. You have my utmost respect for not showing up in Poland with firearms and reckless abandon in response to the situation you have been put in.