View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:43 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenWatkins View Post
Tayken, I am not sure If I can submit this to the courts but what you have written should be posted for many others to read.
You have my permission to reproduce my statement in any format and manner as you see fit. Please do provide the link to OttawaDivorce.com so others can come to the forum and see the statement in original format.

I am in the process of retaining counsel to represent me anonymously (if possible) through client solicitor privileged with regards to the statement to maintain my anonymous nature in relation to this message board and to have a public figure represent this statement as truthful and factual from a privileged source. (Again if possible.)

Quote:
As I am working on on the iCHAPEAU website and laws,I had created a section called testimonies. It would be an honour, if I could have your written permission to copy your post and place it on the iCHAPEAU website in the testimonies page. I will give credit to the Ottawa Divorce site for taking the post but I wanted to know, with your permission, if you wanted me to mention your handle name as well or just leave it signed the way it is?
Stephen, I am preparing a much more detailed statement which I will have hopefully counsel deliver to you directly that brings more light to your and validity of your efforts and much needed support.

In the mean time, feel free to leverage the public posting on this message board, which is indexed by Google in any way shape or form you see fit. The statements written are truthful and a much more detailed accounting and statement will come in support of your efforts is forthcoming. I just need to retain counsel to represent me.

Quote:
I know you had mentioned questions before and I hope that with your ability to read the Transcripts, through the download link, that they have been answered.
I truly thank you for sharing that transcript. Once the sentencing is completed I will have a service provider retrieve the entire court record for further detailed analysis. Depending on the costs of ordering the oral testimonies given at trial those may be ordered as well.

Quote:
It was interesting that the defence tried to play the fact that the written order was signed the day after the abduction trying to argue that there was no custody order in place.
This is a demonstration that defense had no grounds for a defense. Hopefully the sentencing in the matter will come with a significant and meaningful criminal fine (as well as a term of imprisonment) that reflects the costs to society this person has cost everyone.

Quote:
I believe this is an important point for all of you on this forum as the Criminal Courts have ruled that orders are enforced the date upon the Judges endorsement and NOT when the court clerks finally get arround to making a final stamped page from the courts.
I am actually in the process of composing a detailed analysis, relying upon this very case law (transcript) from this criminal matter to raise more awareness to the public regarding "when" a court order becomes an order.

This attempt to manipulate the court's opinion of when "an order becomes a law", stealing the idea from the popular cartoon from the 80s "When a Bill Becomes a Law" that many children were subjected to every morning.

Quote:
Also interesting in the transcripts that in order to find my ex-father-in-law guilty, the Judge had to make a determination that abducting parent is guilty first.
Just to warn you, there could very well be an appeal in this matter from the defendant in the matter forthcoming. Do not lose hope or faith if an Appeal is brought forward but, it would have to be done on an error in law for which on my now 18th read through I can't see any but, I am not a lawyer and this is just personal opinion based on extensive research in case law in similar and related matters.

Good Luck!
Tayken