scheduling a Case Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scheduling a Case Conference

I had provided the other party with the court dates for the Case Conference and I've asked to confirm her availability on the above-mentioned dates and if I don't hear back from her by Monday at noon then I will go ahead and book the earliest date with the court for the CC as this matter is of an urgent nature and no further delays are acceptable. What if I don't hear back from her by the due date I gave, can I just go ahead with the booking?
    Last edited by paco; 05-09-2018, 11:27 AM.

how much notice have you given her?

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
      how much notice have you given her?
      From today by Monday, next week, at noon.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Comment

Paco, are you emailing her directly or does she have a lawyer? If she has a lawyer than 2 business days imo is time to respond to your request. If your asking her directly then maybe she is just ignoring you.

Either way I would go and book the CC on Monday, the date can always be changed. Not sure what court house you have to go to, but where I am you can wait months for a date.

Comment

Originally posted by kate331 View Post
          Paco, are you emailing her directly or does she have a lawyer? If she has a lawyer than 2 business days imo is time to respond to your request. If your asking her directly then maybe she is just ignoring you.

Either way I would go and book the CC on Monday, the date can always be changed. Not sure what court house you have to go to, but where I am you can wait months for a date.
          Thanks Kate, that's exactly what I intend to do.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X