View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 02:11 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4,908
rockscan will become famous soon enough

I wouldnt agree to a set amount. What happens when kids dont want to do anything? Free money. What if she gets a tax break or subsidy? Free money.

Dont do it. Have it in your agreement that you will pay x% of net cost of expense upon written permission. MEP should be able to figure it out and if they canít your ex can submit her calculated amount with proof.

If everything has to be proven with your ex why on earth would you agree to hand over three grand a year?
Reply With Quote