View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 09:04 AM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,417
rockscan will become famous soon enough

File a motion to change child support based on your actual income. Or find another job to make up for the shortfall. Undue hardship is an uphill battle and you have to basically be living in your car.

Plus you may want to have some of the additional expenses looked at. For instance, are you overpaying daycare? Is the RESP necessary while you are underemployed? Etc.
Reply With Quote