Clear All

Apparently should have had a
    "both, they're both clowns" button!

Comment

Originally posted by lumpy View Post
      Apparently should have had a
      "both, they're both clowns" button!

Comment

Only eight more days until the polls close!!!!

Comment

Vote people!

Comment

In my view, contributions from Dad to the End, brings a level of sanity to what can only be described as the "madness" of Divorce when all reasonableness goes out the window and people feel they need to "win" at all costs.

We often need the sober reminder that DTTE reiterates in many of his posts that where there are children involved, nothing can supersede their best interest. Even if it means swallowing your pride and just taking the hit and moving on.

Besides DTTE has succeeded in making me laugh at a moment when I had hit rock bottom. Thanks mate.

Comment

He may have some good advice, too bad he also often acts like a bully, and in this capacity the message is lost.

I am glad that in the short time I have been on the forum that I have stirred it up enough for him to need a poll to stroke his ego. Good on you little man.

Comment

Originally posted by rwm1273 View Post
                He may have some good advice, too bad he also often acts like a bully, and in this capacity the message is lost.

I am glad that in the short time I have been on the forum that I have stirred it up enough for him to need a poll to stroke his ego. Good on you little man.
                I think that DTTE's poll was intended to be a joke.... (at least I thought it was pretty funny)...

It is sad that you are so bitter and angry that you have completely lost your sense of humour.

I have read almost all of DTTE's posts, and he tells it like it is, (or like it should be).

He doesn't hide behind the typical "gender biased" arguments and doesn't make excuses based on our "broken family law system".

He believes that ALL parents should be responsible for their children, emotionally, physically and financially.

If you come to this forum, looking for a pat on the back, after laying out your sob story, or blabbing on and on about how unfair everything is...(and yet you aren't willing to do anything about it), then no one is going to hold your hand..... and you are in the wrong place.

If you are a man complaining about having to pay child support, or special expenses, or if you are a woman claiming that you are sooo "entitled" to your ex's money, and you deserve sole custody, just because you have a vagina.... then DTTE (and others), are going to jump ALL over you.

If you don't like the cold hard truth...delivered by those who have been through the hell that is a divorce.. then don't ask for advice on a public forum.

(If you are looking for self-affirmation, or for someone to agree with everything you say.... call your Mother.... or go talk to a friend for a shoulder to cry on... )

Comment

You are so off the mark. Read some of the shit he has tossed at me. Much of it has been off topic, and had nothing to do with discussion, just pure insult.

This may have been his idea of a joke. Great coming from a bully.

Comment

Aren't you the guy who believes that it is ok to rape your wife?

Comment

oh my....

Comment

Originally posted by representingself View Post
                        Aren't you the guy who believes that it is ok to rape your wife?

No I'm not. You obviously can't read. It is shit like that that has caused this rift.

Hey aren't you the one who beats his wife and kids? How would you feel about people claiming that? moron.

Comment

Originally posted by rwm1273 View Post
                          Hey aren't you the one who beats his wife and kids? How would you feel about people claiming that? moron.
                          Well... I highly doubt anyone would claim that, as I am a woman... and a wife... so unless I beat myself...

Plus, in order for someone to make such a claim... they would need a reason.

YOU gave me the reason to ask that question... in your ramblings in this thread:

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...ce-exist-7634/

Anyhoo.... you're just pissy because you lost the poll.

I understand your unwavering desire to "have the last word"... so have at it!

Comment

so unless I beat myself...
                            I... um ... uh... er, ... Oh dear

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary M View Post
                              I... um ... uh... er, ... Oh dear

Gary

Ohhh Gary... you have a naughty mind...

Comment

Ohhh Gary... you have a naughty mind...
                                I know, I know... I am SO ashamed

OK, I'm over it

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X