Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st the ap now the financials... when will it end?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st the ap now the financials... when will it end?

The replies to my application came back completely full of BULLSH!t...lie after lie after lie.... wow so much work to gather info for proof and some of it is outlandish... (like I stopped paying for any of the bills....good golly, the monthly amounts show in my bank statements .... same as always, nothing missed, money transfered in every month...arg

...now my lawyer forwarded his form 13 through email...it too is full of shaat... he doesn't claim my money going in to pay for stuff... he missed so many darn assets... like close to 100,000 worth.

and he is saying that he owes his parents a large sum of money for a loan made to him for reno's 6 years ago! Bloody hell they gave him a loan that he is paying back!!!

Can I have his parents hauled into court for cross examination? Ohhh that would be so sweet if I could. They have no idea what their son is about. Maybe if some of his dark, twisted underground life came out, they'd not be so quick to lie for him.

So how do you counter the lies?
    Is there something I can do?
    Oh, Im sooooo angry right now. I know I am suppose to keep emotion out of this, but man alive, these are court documents! When will he ever cut out the lies and belief that he is above the laws.... sheesh

Originally posted by rustedinnocence View Post
    The replies to my application came back completely full of BULLSH!t...lie after lie after lie.... wow so much work to gather info for proof and some of it is outlandish... (like I stopped paying for any of the bills....good golly, the monthly amounts show in my bank statements .... same as always, nothing missed, money transfered in every month...arg
    Be patient when people do lies it catch up with them, I had tthe same problem but my lawyer got her on quite a few things which was enough to discredit her. Just get the proof, like bank statement etc.. and stay with your path. No sense to get mad, just be proud that you have honesty. In the family court there seems to be no accountability, ask for bill etc, Me I kept on my path from 2009 to 2010 as she filed motions and affidavits. Then when she tried to use false criminals charge the judge scolded her telling her he did not believe her story.

Comment

Originally posted by rustedinnocence View Post
      So how do you counter the lies?
      Is there something I can do?
      Oh, Im sooooo angry right now. I know I am suppose to keep emotion out of this
      You keep the emotion out of it.

You tell the truth.

You take the high road.

You ignore the inflammatory b/s.

You stick to the issues and always be moving towards settlement.

Comment

Originally posted by Max22258 View Post
        Be patient when people do lies it catch up with them....

Ah irony....truly priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
          Ah irony....truly priceless!

Don't pay attention to this person, for some reason he likes to make trouble. He wanted me to post my social security number, my salary etc to back up made up accusation where I supposely committed fraud which is not really the case. When I did not do provide them my personnal information they made up numbers on how much I made, how many children that I had and come up with a number of how much they suppose I fraud the taxpayer. I have reported this to the person in charge of this forum and will see the outcome. He is much like your ex with his financial form. Wait to see his answer he will do exactly the same thing again but here. Sorry about that I did not expect him to follow my post everywhere like a stalker!!!!!!

Comment

Excuse me? You are mistaken. Quote where I said any such things or requested and personal information from you.

FYI, it's a public forum where the general public can post. If you hijack every thread to post about your misery, don't be surprised to see others post following you. Stop making every post about you.

And go ahead and quote anywhere I said any such thing.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X