So how about that Game of Thrones??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how about that Game of Thrones??

chances are people on here are watching. because who the eff doesn't watch the show?

I was okay with the finale. It wasn't great. But it wasn't as horrible as people are making it out to be.

The show suffered from a lack of direction in the story in the later seasons. Also it suffered from a lack of female writers...the tagline of the last season could've just been "bitches be cray cray". hard eye-roll.

What did you guys think?

I think series finales are always disappointing since the series is ending so I went into it with that feeling. As for season 8, I think they needed a few more episodes in there. It just felt like we had waited 7 seasons for two big battles and more character development and then nothing. Just a race to the finish. And of course Job Snow was the prince who was promised, he united the wildlings and southerners, he battled for mankind, brought back from the freaking dead and then he gets banished? Wtf?

We started watching Chernobyl. THAT is a good show.

Comment

I didn't watch the Game of Thrones. I can't wait until Handsmaid Tale comes back on.

Comment

Yeah I like Handmaids Tale as well.

I haven't watched the GOT last season yet.

My favorite shows also include Ray Donovan (he is sooo hot) and Ozark.

Comment

I haven't seen those shows. Just googled them. Think I will have to take a peek. See what you mean about Ray Donovan.

Comment

I need to get back to Ozark. I enjoyed it.

I also liked the two Mindhunter seasons on Netflix. Of course the Crown!

Need to go back to Veep too.

Comment

I need to get Netflix. Does anyone like any reality TV shows? I like Say Yes to the Dress.

Comment

Originally posted by iona6656 View Post
                chances are people on here are watching. because who the eff doesn't watch the show?

I was okay with the finale. It wasn't great. But it wasn't as horrible as people are making it out to be.

The show suffered from a lack of direction in the story in the later seasons. Also it suffered from a lack of female writers...the tagline of the last season could've just been "bitches be cray cray". hard eye-roll.

What did you guys think?
                I never watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                  I never watched it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

wow, that is totally uncalled for.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyatlantic View Post
                      I didn't watch the Game of Thrones. I can't wait until Handsmaid Tale comes back on.
                      hmm you didnt watch it but didnt get the same response to your post from Iona 6656 like I did...wonder why??

Comment

Everyone has their own tastes. I'm going to shock you guys... I've only ever once seen Friends. Yep.

I generally don't like sitcoms and the only reality TV I have watched recently is an OZ chef show or Yukon Gold. (yes strange). I often watch series/movies with subtitles.

I know many people who didn't watch GOT or even Downton Abbey (I really like that).

Each to their own.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                          wow, that is totally uncalled for.

Lol. They’re pictures.

Comment

Lol. They’re pictures.

I got a good chuckle out of it lol

(I’ve never watched GOT either.... reading the books right now and don’t want the shows to ruin it)

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
                              Everyone has their own tastes. ....I often watch series/movies with subtitles.
                              lol. this made me think of this:

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X