No announcement yet.

Second Family Planning - Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serene - I don't know how you, and others in similar situation, put up with it.
    You likely have to see her often as you live in same community and you have the common denominator - the children.

We don't read about many men being in the same situation as you are - being harassed by partner's ex husband. I wonder why that is?

Comment

Well I can attest that mom's hubby is also problematic. He is just as bad as her.

But to be clear she is inappropriate to all of us. Sometimes her efforts are more focused on one of us. But normally it's spread around pretty evenly.

I do know this: when I met my husband I told him if he ever exhibited any of these types of behaviours I'd be out the door and fast. I'm proud of him. Never once has he sworn or used a foul word with her/her hubby. Not once. I'm sure he has thought them but he has never. Its a fine line to walk day after day and year after year

I am writing a book on the whole issue. I will advise when it's ready

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
        Nobody tells the truth, I am sure plenty of the people here presenting themselves as angels are much worse. The spectacular thing about the internet is that people basically can put on a show and you never know who they are.
        In all fairness my children are adults so there is absolutely zero contact. I have no desire to see speak or know anything as long as those sweet yummy support cheques are delivered on May 15th of every year for the next 12 months!!!!
        Trust me on this one, read my posts, I seem to have a special gift of rubbing so many people the wrong way with my honesty, so no pretending and hiding on the internet here!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
          ... I'm still getting emails from ex's g/f (pretending to be ex of course). Used to upset me now I just laugh at it. So silly. If she'd learn to spell it wouldn't be so obvious. Yes, it's been 5 yrs since I kicked his ass to the wind. In my case it's the ex's g/f who can't seem to let go of things. I suspect she lives for the drama.

You guys are much better about these things than me. I wish this woman a lifetime of hot flashes, endless weight gain and facial hair. Haemorrhoids and bunions. I wish her all the happiness in the world in catering to my ex and having to deal with his sarcasm and mood swings. Almost forgot to say I wish her many CRA audits, dead car batteries when it's -45 and bad teeth. LOL

BF - hope you can enjoy this next stage of your life in relative peace.
          Arabian, don't you think that living with your x is the worst curse you could think of? Poor lady that lives with my x. I know the hell she is living, and it won't get any better. Bunions and facial hair sound like ice cream and cake and a huge party compared to a sociopath who manipulates, lies and is so so so cheap, and to think this cheap ass has to spend many many thousands of dollars a month on poor me, the bitch that kicked his knocked kneed, cross eyed, sicko addicted brain out of this multi million dollar home, that I own excusively by the way.

Comment

Hmmm. My ex was an up-grade for the g/f. She was married for 28 yrs to one of our employees and I can understand why she wanted to get out of her marriage. She figured that snaring my ex would set her up for life. After she aided and abetted my ex in financially ruining me she has dedicated the past 5 years to what amounts to legal harassment. I suspect she lives and breathes to take me to court. Of course this action is endorsed by my ex who likely shows up at the lawyer's office to merely "sign on the dotted line." Had my ex been with anyone else this would not be occurring. I know this man well, having lived with him for 30 yrs. While he is stubborn he is also disinterested when it comes to any sort of paperwork, finance or legal matters. Through the years he often refused to meet with accountants and lawyers, preferring to stay home and watch TV or napping. I was left to do everything and then later blamed if things didn't go well. My ex is a championship blamer. He always has someone to do his dirty work for him. I am certain that his g/f has already endured much finger-pointing/blaming for all of the unsuccessful court cases todate. The granddaddy of court appearances comes next week where 4 years of costs is to be addressed along with yet another attempt on his part to eliminate SS. I certainly wouldn't want to be in g/f's shoes. If their relationship survives this I will be very, very surprised. People that know my ex think he's an easy-going, pleasant individual. I know otherwise. I don't think it's going to be pretty for her whatsoever.

momforever1956 I am happy that you managed to maintain financial independence after being married to a wealthy, mentally ill/sicko individual. You are one of the lucky ones. Too often these people with wealth can afford to keep their ex's in litigation indefinitely. I hope that you have invested wisely and can move on with your life comfortably.

As my ex is living with a seemingly obsessed individual who doesn't display much intelligence, I suspect his money has dwindled. I strangely harbour no ill-will to him and decide instead to simply recall the years when we were happy (and there were many). It is my way of acceptance of my lot in life. It is my way of moving on. I do so hope that the case management judge we were assigned a year ago does the right thing and stops my ex's vexatious
            litigation.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X