This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyers

Who do you think is the best lawyer (family law) in the city of Ottawa?

mominont

When you find that answer, do tell.

Comment

Best in what way? What are you looking for?

Comment

Just wondering who has good/best reputation in town.

My lawyer is quite experienced (years) but searching the canlii website, I don't see any details of any motions or trials that she would have been lawyer. Maybe thats a good thing, maybe she's able to get items resolved outside the courtroom.

mominont

Comment

Originally posted by mominont
          Just wondering who has good/best reputation in town.
          For what? Depends on what you want.

Comment

My ex's lawyer thankfully was a horrible one. I don't know how much he paid her but it was WAY TOO much, you could email me at kiss_me_cold_007@yahoo.ca and I could give you her name so you can stay away from getting her if you want. This doesn't help much but at least it would get your list down by one name. LOL. The documents that she submitted to me was full of errors, wrong dates etc. Her work and knowledge was extremely sloppy and I had to correct her on a number of occasions. I would not want anybody that I liked to use her for a lawyer, thank god my ex did!

Comment

Originally posted by dickstacie
              My ex's lawyer thankfully was a horrible one. I don't know how much he paid her but it was WAY TOO much, you could email me at kiss_me_cold_007@yahoo.ca and I could give you her name so you can stay away from getting her if you want. This doesn't help much but at least it would get your list down by one name. LOL. The documents that she submitted to me was full of errors, wrong dates etc. Her work and knowledge was extremely sloppy and I had to correct her on a number of occasions. I would not want anybody that I liked to use her for a lawyer, thank god my ex did!

Send a quick note to me too and I'll send you a name of a very terrible lawyer to stay away from in Ottawa. undergroundhog@hotmail.com

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X