X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beernight - anyone in Toronto?

Dear Folks,

How about having a beernight in Toronto next week (May 17-20, Mon, Tue, or Wed) in a pub after work (7pm) I would suggest the Duke of York next to the St. George subway station?
    Google Maps

We are all in deep sh*t, but we will be out of it. Some are just at the beginning, some are over at least the technical part, there might be some who are over even the emotional part already.

Maybe the meeting wouldn't help, but at least wouldn't hurt, not like being alone at home and arguing with people who are not even there.

Drop me a PM with the most preferred and the least preferred day, I'll try to select the overall best evening.

has anyone responded yet

I would be interested in attending I am sure we can all benefit from our experiences. I am involved in an ugly court battle myself. The best date for me would be the 17th after work.

Comment

Monday after work would be perfect.

Comment

wed would be good

Maybe we should give it a few more days is there anyone else interested?

Comment

If somebody is interested, but the time is a problem, they would let us know, so if nobody indicates that other day would be better, we should aim for the Monday evening/late afternoon. (I can be there at 5:30 earliest, anytime after that is OK with me.)

Comment

Could be interested but have kids to take care of. Friday Saturday evenings maybe.

Comment

How about bringing the kids? It is a decent pub, and the plan (at least my plan) is to have one maybe two beers. It is an experience exchange/chat evening not a stag party!

Comment

Bring my kids to and adult meeting in a pub about separation and divorce??????? Hello???????

Comment

Oh pffft. Give 'em each a couple beers and they'll sleep through the rest....

Comment

Don't they know you are separating?
                    My daughter (6) never had any problems meeting my friends in pubs. Maybe yours are too young or too old for this particular evening, sorry for even asking it.

Comment

We are divorced and they were exposed to a lot of conflict while we were being hosted by the Ontario Superior Court of Justice. Our 7 year old has a significant amount of repressed feelings about it and it would not be good for them to be there.

Comment

Sorry for being ignorant.

Comment

NP, I would like to do one of those meetings one time, sans kids.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                          Working...
                          X