• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From your post, we're in trouble - Lawd help us all!!! ��

Comment

Originally posted by StillPaying View Post
      From your post, we're in trouble - Lawd help us all!!! ��

Lol says the one who gives no insight into their posts. Have a good night [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
        What you and many anti-vax (assuming you are) fail to understand is that children carry the virus and then infect those who are vulnerable.
        It isn't about my vaccination status or personal views on it.
        the math simply says there are other dangers with things that are not covid but here are the dangers that are COVID that were not considered:

There were no vaccination status requirements and mentions in the ruling:
        -Family pets can get COVID.
        -There were no restrictions to keep the child away from non-vaccinated people
        -the supervised visit facility
        -the others that use the facility

Vaccination status is not on any of the screening forms.

Comment

This case has me thinking

The ex has a bogus exemption. There were MDs that were giving those out for a fee. I would suspect that her close circle is not vaxxed.

Sept 2020 she unilaterally kept the kids out of in-person school and made up claims of their weak immune systems. Now she is okay with un-vaxxed going around the kids.

Would I attempt to use this case...no.

Do I intend on going to court to get my kids vaccinated...seems like a slam dunk to me (they are 9 and 6).

my whole point about this case, the judge doesnt understand how COVID works, that extra hour will not make a difference for the child's risk of contracting covid.

The dad sounds like a real winner and I am curious why his access is that low to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
            Lol says the one who gives no insight into their posts.
            What insight are you missing? Scared to ask from your post but - You do understand how the vaccine works right, and why we still mask and follow protocols after vax?!

the math simply says there are other dangers
            You're misunderstanding the math, focusing on one point instead of the whole equation. Re-read Takyen's post.

Now she is okay with un-vaxxed going around the kids...

my whole point about this case, the judge doesnt understand how COVID works, that extra hour will not make a difference for the child's risk of contracting covid.
            The temp order was very specific. How many other un-vaxxed will be kissing, hugging, carrying, sharing, constant contact with the child indoors. The judge fully understands covid, the vax and the safety protocols in place. Judges keep kids (perhaps overly) safe when a parent is not.

Comment

What insight are you missing? Scared to ask from your post but - You do understand how the vaccine works right, and why we still mask and follow protocols after vax?!

You're misunderstanding the math, focusing on one point instead of the whole equation. Re-read Takyen's post.

The temp order was very specific. How many other un-vaxxed will be kissing, hugging, carrying, sharing, constant contact with the child indoors. The judge fully understands covid, the vax and the safety protocols in place. Judges keep kids (perhaps overly) safe when a parent is not.

My response was to Tayken about how children are infecting the vulnerable. I simply stated vaccinated folks have also infected the vulnerable. I am well aware of how the vaccine works. So again, I ask what your point in replying to me was?

Comment

Re this order...so are you saying I should make it so that the ex the bf and her parents stay away from my kids...I prolly wouldn't pursue that other than making a point on getting vaxed.

I got my 3rd dose on Sunday and brought them to show that it's okay. My daughter was saying she needs an exemption and shouldn't get it...def not coming from me

Comment

Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
                  I am well aware of how the vaccine works. So again, I ask what your point in replying to me was?
                  From your posts it appears you and your family members don't. Vaxxed still get and spread covid, it's the degree of symptoms.

Re this order...so are you saying I should make it so that the ex the bf and her parents stay away from my kids...
                  The 2 hour parent is an outsider, not apart of the bubble and is a safety concern. As the NCP, your opinion is limited.

Comment

From your posts it appears you and your family members don't. Vaxxed still get and spread covid, it's the degree of symptoms.

The 2 hour parent is an outsider, not apart of the bubble and is a safety concern. As the NCP, your opinion is limited.

I think you need to go reread what I said. I clearly stated vaccinated folks can and do spread covid. It seems you’re looking for an argument but I’m not interested

Comment

Umm...neither of us is the non custodial parent..there really is nothing in our order outlining this

And even if I was...concerns about exposure doesn't matter

Comment

https://www.canlii.org/en/on/oncj/do...&resultIndex=5

Here is another one...
                        So basically, anyone not vaccinated other than parents are not allowed around kids.

I'm wondering if we will see a lot more of these

Comment

hey guys...i spent all day drafting materials to get my kids vaccinated
                          their school was closed for 2 weeks bc covid (they are 9 and 7) and opens on the 6th

locally i have data on new cases, the school aged vs general population is scary

the pediatrician had a 27 minute phone call and told her to do it asap

she wants to wait until the new year...and she herself is not vaxxed...bogus exemption i think
                          she also unilaterally kept the kids out of school in sept 2020 bc covid

i suspect this will not go well for her at all

Comment

I was vaccinated.
                            Got one of my children vaccinated.
                            The 8 year old.....the pediatrician in the summer said "your younger child has nothing to worry about, we had 1 case of COVID in the whole system". now they might say "hurry up and get it".....it is overblown for them.

Remember when Astra Zeneca came out and people were lining up for it then they found problems? It isn't in Canada now, is it? Kids are not adults, the react differently.

Instead of being all in a rush to file why not just wait a bit to see what happens, you seem eager for combat. What is next Hepatitis shots for them?

Why not propose to your ex If she gets the COVID vaccination then there isn't such a rush for the kids to get it.

I guess you might need some points in court though so why make them part of it? <--not saying you are but there are definitely some parents that do this.

Comment

their school was just shut down, kids get long covid

i have been wanting them vaccinated day 1

Comment

I don't see why they can't get that but I keep getting different stories from doctors. No it is not an issue, yet it is an issue... What a mess.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X